Dennis Frazer is your experienced builder serving the greater Phoenix Metro area. With over 39 years of construction experience with complete ground up builds for projects ranging up to a billion dollars, Dennis knows how to manage and get your project completed on time and on budget. There is NO projects to big or too small and Dennis has completed many construction projects from custom home builds to 8 story office complexes along with being the lead construction manager when the Milwaukee Stadium was built.
Dennis is native to Arizona and the Phoenix area and is the proud owner of Superstition Contracting Inc. providing both commercial and residential construction and building services. Some of the services Dennis and Superstition provide are:
- Doctor offices, Banks, Municipal and Court buildings, Police and 911 stations, sallyports
- Schools K thru 12, parks, Retail malls, Maintenance shop, Restaurants, Warehouse
- Stadiums, Manufacturing, Chemical and power plants, Mining
- Commercial remodels & TI build outs, Doctor offices, Executive office, Shell build-outs
- Retail, Restaurants, Grocery stores, Manufacturing, commercial emergency generators systems
- Parking Lots, Retention's, Landscaping and more…
With the boom in building in both Commercial and Residential, Superstition has created a high level staff and experienced project managers to create a win-win experience for all customers and clients, with the focus on great customer service, communication and cost containment, so your job can be completed with the least amount of stress possible for your project.
We have built some really nice ground up builds for new custom homes as well as commercial complexes. If you are in need of a quality experienced contractor for Residential remodels, Additions, complete home remodels, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Roofing, Exterior stucco systems and even Block walls, you will want to contact Superstition Contracting Inc.
Take a tour of our site and see a sample of some of the work we have completed, and we would be happy to provide current and past references upon request.